New Laptop

I got a new laptop!!!!

I have been wanting to buy a new laptop for so long already and I have finally gotten the chance to do so this year. Out of some cash I managed to save, I went to Low Yat, KL, to browse around and got down to around 4 choices. All were from different brand and different specs. One thing for sure was that my budget was under RM2000. Well more like RM1500, but none of those under that figure satisfy what I need. Thus, I loosen it up a bit.

I finally settled on buying the lenovo brand, but on the day I was supposed to buy it, was the day Malaysia was first under the lockdown. Yup, 18th of March 2020. 

It was kind of a bummer, but oh well, I could wait. Since I still have my teacher's laptop with me. (Yes, I am borrowing my PA teacher's laptop which he so graciously lent to me.)

Then out of a sudden visit from my father, we went to Digital Mall at PJ, browse at the top floor, All IT hypermarket I think, and man, I found the love of my life. This HP laptop I am using right now is absolutely amazing and I fell in love with it more and more every day. Thank you dear God for making this possible and yeayyyyyy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STPM Semester 1 Chemistry Experiment 1 : Volumetric Analysis - Stoiciometry