Steps to take driving license (D / DA) Malaysia

Hi there! So I am undergoing the process to take my driving license right now. And throughout the whole experience so far, I can say I am pretty much clueless. I was just following what my driving teacher / agent says and honestly idk whats happening, just following the flow. Then I suddenly had a thought, I should write up about my experience so that no one else should go through this phase of life totally blind. I hope at least by the end of this post you can get some sort of idea what you are going into. So without further ado, let's go Moons!

1. Do some research.
You should at least do some research on the driving institute you are registering with. Make sure it is a qualified centre.

2. Register with a driving institute.
This part differ according to the place you registered with. For my case, I have a some sort of agent that will take care of everything, all I had to do was pay the money needed and she will guide me through on what I should do next. You will get a big driving lesson book, that is helpful for the computer test later and the KPP 01 course.

3. Undergoes the courses.
There are three parts :
     i. KPP 01 : A 6 hour long theoretical course on safety driving.
     ii. KPP 02 : A 5 hour and 30 minutes practical driving lesson on circuit (Learn how to do the hill climb, the parking, Z and S corner, ramp and so on)
     iii. KPP 03 : A 10 hour long practical driving lesson on road.

4. Go for tests.
     i. Computer test (After completing KPP 01 and have to pass before allowed to go for KPP 02) Need to get at least 42/50 to be considered pass.
     ii. Pre - test aka QTI. (After completing KPP 02 and KPP 03, must pass)
     iii. JPJ test (The real test, will get P license after passing)

As far as I know, the test can be done in English but the courses will be in Malay. I am going to include a simple mind map from my book. more detailed explanation about this whole process will be in Malay, so you can just click the link below to go to the post :
(not created yet, will update soon)

Hope this helps you. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Respect others. And you will be respected.

Popular posts from this blog

STPM Semester 1 Chemistry Experiment 1 : Volumetric Analysis - Stoiciometry